Using "Immediate" Feedback
Immediate feedback is for position training and slow rehearsals.
It informs you real-time, if you are currently in your specified wrist position.
- Click on “BioFeedback” icon, left side of the screen.
- Select “Immediate” BioFeedback option.
- Turn BioFeedback mode “ON” by pressing the toggle button.
- Select if you want to get feedback on “flexion/extension” or “ulnar/radial deviation”.
- Select your desired wrist angle range in degrees.
- When your wrist angle is in this range you will hear audio feedback. When it is out of range, you will hear nothing.
- Make sure the selected range is reasonable number for range of wrist motion. For example, range from -5 degrees flexion to 5 degrees extension.
- You are ready to go!
- Make sure your device’s audio output is turned on.
- Test your feedback range by moving wrist angle in and out of that range. Make sure your device’s audio output is on.