Starting session and calibrating
- Open the Hackmotion App on your device.
- Click on “Session” icon, left side of the screen.
- Select right or left handed player option.
- Insert session name (i.e. player, date).
- Press “Start” button
- Click on “Calibrate” icon, left side of the screen
- Place the wrist flat and parallel to ground in front of you
- Make sure wrist has zero flexion/extension and zero radial/ulnar deviation
- Press button “Calibrate 1st pose”
- Move the wrist in extended position, not changing radial/ulnar deviation
- Press button “Calibrate 2nd pose”
- You are ready to go!
- Make a golf swing and the sensor will automatically detect it.