Using "Immediate" Feedback
After-shot feedback is for full speed swings.
It gives you feedback after a swing, if you were in your specified wrist angle range during certain position.
Positive sound if you were within that range, negative if out of the range.
- Click on “BioFeedback” icon, left side of the screen.
- Turn BioFeedback mode “ON” by pressing the toggle button.
- Select “After Shot” BioFeedback option.
- Select if you want to get feedback on wrist “flexion/extension” or “ulnar/radial deviation”.
- Select if after the shot you want to get feedback on wrist position at “address”, “top” or “impact”.
- Select your desired wrist angle range in degrees.
- If during the shot your wrist angle was in this range you will hear positive audio feedback. If it was out of the range, you will hear negative audio feedback.
- Make sure the feedback range is a reasonable number. For example, initially try range from -5 degrees flexion to 5 degrees extension (total range 10 degrees).
- You are ready to go!
- Make sure your device’s audio output is turned on.
- Test your feedback range by hitting a shot and see if your selected wrist angle was in or out of the range.