Compare any swing you have selected in Data tab with a benchmark from Tour players or your own swings.
You can compare any 2 swings:
1) Your swing vs a Tour player – to compare patterns and look for potential improvements.
2) Your swing vs a different swing you have made – flag your best swings and develop consistency.
3) Two swings of a Tour player – to understand changes in wrist motion in different types of swings.
1) How to select data for benchmarking: 00:00
2) Comparing data in Tiles view: 0:28
3) Comparing data in Graph view: 01:14
Is there anything the post was missing?
Tell us how we can improve it!
Ready to Try HackMotion Sensor?
- HackMotion sensor is used by world’s leading coaches – Phil Kenyon, Allen Terrell, Scott Cowx, Mark Blackburn, David Orr, Brian Manzella, Mike Schy and many others. Join the rank of the most the educated coaches.
- PGA Tour winners Dustin Johnson, Bryson Dechambeau, Brad Faxon and European Tour winners Thorbjorn Olesen, Lucas Bjerregaard and many others have used it to measure and optimize their wrist motion.
- Access tour player data and compare your data against it. Find out your release pattern and optimize your performance.
- Audio feedback helps to fix common swing faults – too much wrist cupping (extension) in full swing causing open club face and inconsistent wrist angles in your putting stroke.