Windows - Installing and setting up
- Download HackMotion software - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Install HackMotion software - Accept Windows security warning (Click ‘More info’ and then ‘Run’) and complete the installation.
- Make sure your Windows Bluetooth service is enabled.3. Switch the sensor on by pressing the power button. The yellow LED indicator will light up.
- Pair the device with your PC in Windows Bluetooth settings (has to be done only once – during initial setup).
- Launch HackMotion software.
- Wait until the sensor automatically connects to your device (this might take up to 30 seconds):
Connection to Bluetooth will happen automatically once the software is open, sensor is turned on and paired, blue LED indicator will light up