Watch the following video to learn how to explore and read the data on HackMotion app.
We are using Tour player data as an example.
The explanation is made in Tiles and 3D avatar view.
1) How data is displayed, how to change views: 00:00
2) How to read extension/flexion and radial/ulnar deviation data at each position: 01:50
3) How to read global rotation data: 04:18
4) How to customize Tiles view: 06:19
Is there anything the post was missing?
Tell us how we can improve it!
Ready to Try HackMotion Sensor?
- HackMotion sensor is used by world’s leading coaches – Phil Kenyon, Allen Terrell, Scott Cowx, Mark Blackburn, David Orr, Brian Manzella, Mike Schy and many others. Join the rank of the most the educated coaches.
- PGA Tour winners Dustin Johnson, Bryson Dechambeau, Brad Faxon and European Tour winners Thorbjorn Olesen, Lucas Bjerregaard and many others have used it to measure and optimize their wrist motion.
- Access tour player data and compare your data against it. Find out your release pattern and optimize your performance.
- Audio feedback helps to fix common swing faults – too much wrist cupping (extension) in full swing causing open club face and inconsistent wrist angles in your putting stroke.