Watch this video to learn how simple it is to set up and start using HackMotion Golf wrist sensor and app.
1) How HackMotion sensor works: 00:00
2) How to wear the sensor with a glove: 00:48
3) How to wear the sensor with a strap: 01:17
4) How to start using HackMotion app: 02:07
6) How to calibrate: 03:20
What to remember:
1. The sensor will connect automatically to your device once turned on (no need for additional pairing).
2. Begin by starting a new session and calibrating (it takes only few seconds).
3. Make a swing and HackMotion sensor will detect it automatically.
Is there anything the post was missing?
Tell us how we can improve it!
Ready to Try HackMotion Sensor?
- HackMotion sensor is used by world’s leading coaches – Phil Kenyon, Allen Terrell, Scott Cowx, Mark Blackburn, David Orr, Brian Manzella, Mike Schy and many others. Join the rank of the most the educated coaches.
- PGA Tour winners Dustin Johnson, Bryson Dechambeau, Brad Faxon and European Tour winners Thorbjorn Olesen, Lucas Bjerregaard and many others have used it to measure and optimize their wrist motion.
- Access tour player data and compare your data against it. Find out your release pattern and optimize your performance.
- Audio feedback helps to fix common swing faults – too much wrist cupping (extension) in full swing causing open club face and inconsistent wrist angles in your putting stroke.