1. Download HackMotion app from Apple App Store FROM HERE
2. Make sure your iPhone/iPad Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Turn on Hackmotion by pressing the sensor’s power button. LED indicator will start to pulsate.
4. Open the Hackmotion App on your device.
5. Connection to Bluetooth will happen automatically once the app is open and sensor is turned on, blue LED indicator will light up.
It is not required to pair the sensor. Hackmotion sensor will never appear among your Bluetooth devices, it is connected automatically.
If connection does not happen automatically, turn iPhone/iPad Bluetooth off and on again.
When opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to allow it to use Bluetooth. If you accidentally denied Bluetooth access, go to Settings – HackMotion to turn it back on.