1. Download HackMotion software DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Install HackMotion software – Accept Windows security warning (Click ‘More info’ and then ‘Run’) and complete the installation.
3. Make sure your Windows Bluetooth service is enabled.3. Switch the sensor on by pressing the power button. The yellow LED indicator will light up.
4. Pair the device with your PC in Windows Bluetooth settings (has to be done only once – during initial setup).
5. Launch HackMotion software.
6. Wait until the sensor automatically connects to your device (this might take up to 30 seconds): Connection to Bluetooth will happen automatically once the software is open, sensor is turned on and paired, blue LED indicator will light up